Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TUESDAY SHOESDAY

In honor of Royal Wedding Week, I decided to dedicate this Tuesday Shoesday to Kate Middleton and the amazingly talented shoe designers who sketched their ideas of a Royal Wedding shoe, when asked by FN on WWD.com. Check out these beauties below - which one would you pick for Kate?



From top to bottom & left to right:
- Vince Camuto's T-strap sandal with oversized jewel
- Kate Spade's silk slingback pump with gold, orange and pink confetti print
- Loeffler Randall's white satin stiletto pump with rosette
- Ivanka  Trump's T-strap with rosettes and diamonds
- Ivanka Trump's ankle-strap d'Orsay with diamond strands
- Stuart Weitzman's strappy sandal with sapphire forget-me-nots
- Michael Lewis' diamond-encrusted ankle-strap sandal with gold heel
- Alejandro Ingelmo's lace bridal booties

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I LOVE all of these! What I wouldn't give to have each pair on the shelves in my closet!

    ReplyDelete