Wednesday, August 15, 2012

REPIN WEDDING WEDNESDAY

Most guys I know have absolutely no interest in wearing a boutonniere on their wedding day. But if they do it to make their future wife happy, I know they would appreciate it being as small as possible. And I think small, unique boutonnieres are more modern looking anyway. 

Well, who could resist this itsy bitsy peony? It's sooo incredibly cute and chic...um, I mean cool and masculine. And it's waaaay better than a huge, honking rose in your face. 

 Image re-pinned on Pinterest from Style Me Pretty, original image found on Style Me Pretty, image by Kristin Vining Photography, flowers by Lingky 

I just re-pinned this gorgeous shot on Pinterest - it was originally pinned by Style Me Pretty. Flowers are by Lingky and the image was taken by Kristin Vining Photography

 

No comments:

Post a Comment