Thursday, September 26, 2013

RUFFLES & TWEED ON VEILTV

So, I'm embarrassed to say that this post has taken me a year to write - isn't that insane?! Yep, I filmed this spot in September TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE!! Only a few short months (errr, ok, 6) after giving birth and when I saw myself on camera (you know that cameras add 10...or 40...pounds, right?), I was kicking myself for not getting my butt into gear much, much sooner, and in turn didn't want the world to see what I saw. So I never shared the video. I never took advantage of this wonderful marketing tool for my business. All because I hated how I looked. Silly, right? 

Now it's a year later and the wise words of Kathy from VeilTV are finally clicking with me - brides are interested in what you have to say, not what you look like. And she is so incredibly right. So here goes nothing.

But first, a little background...the reason I did this in the first place is because I'm completely and utterly in love with the idea of VeilTV - it started in Vancouver, has made its way into New York, and will continue to expand and grow. It is an amazing resource for couples planning their wedding - rather than just researching websites and reviews online in order to find their vendors, couples get the chance to meet and chat with vendors virtually. I love that. I especially love that for couples planning weddings from afar - what better way to find your vendors if you can't meet with them in person? 

Just watch - you'll understand. And check out www.veiltv.com for more information and to start meeting your future vendors today.

No comments:

Post a Comment