Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LOVE PRINTS ON ETSY

I am absolutely LOVING these prints by CJ Prints on Etsy. They are the perfect gift for your sweetheart, and you can get any of the sayings printed in whatever color you want. They are 8.5" x 11" and fit perfectly in a 11" x 14" frame with a matte. 

You have to really focus to figure out what they say since they're designed to look like eye charts, but that's what makes them so appealing and fun. I especially love the first one since my husband has been saying this to me for as long as I can remember. And since I bought him the black and white version for Valentine's Day, it will be hanging in our bedroom very shortly.

I LOVE YOU LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN CUPCAKES


 I LOVE YOU MORE THAN A VENTI CHAI TEA LATTE


ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE


YOU ARE THE CHEESE TO MY MACARONI


 All images found via Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment