Monday, February 14, 2011

THE SHOP AT BHLDN - OFFICIAL LAUNCH

So I couldn't just let the Shop at BHLDN launch today without sharing some of my favorite picks with you - let's just say that I would be happy to wear anything and everything featured in this world of wedding perfection, but below are some of my to-die-for dress and accessory faves.

BHLDN Launch

I'm also totally in love with their site experience - you can find out which type of bride you are by answering 5 fun questions, then you can check out the wardrobe choices that would best fit your personality. Apparently I'm a La Bohemienne, and I'm not mad at that at all.

 All images found via BHLDN

And my favorite part is that soon, you'll be able to drag and drop all of your favorite pics into an inspiration board right on the site, under "my BHLDN" - that section is not live yet, but get ready, because it's going to be awesome.

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment