Thursday, June 9, 2011

WEDDING VENUE SPOTLIGHT - DEL FRISCO'S STEAK HOUSE

I attended an Association of Bridal Consultants meeting last month at Del Frisco's Steak House, and I must say, this might be one of my favorite spots yet. They are located in Midtown Manhattan, and the three-story restaurant features floor-to-ceiling windows and endless possibilities for your special event.

They have five different private room options, all with their own personality, and although there is no rental fee for any of the rooms, each has a food and beverage minumum. We were in the wine cellar for our meeting, which holds up to 80 guests at round tables, or 150 guests for a standing reception. This space is completely private and even has its own private bar - a perfect spot for an intimate wedding dinner. 

One of my favorite rooms is the Lounge, which I am determined to rent out for one of my husband's future birthday celebrations. The old-world feel of this room, along with the whiskey display and tasteful nude paintings make it a great "guy hangout" type of space.

Del Frisco's Steakhouse, Manhattan, NY
Images found via Del Frisco's

So beyond the amazing atmosphere, the service is impeccable, and the food is mouth-watering. I enjoyed the best salad I've ever eaten - maybe it was the 2 strips of bacon on top, or the secret dressing, but whatever it was, I've been craving it ever since I left. The Fillet Mignon was out of this world, and was paired with delicious mashed potatoes and fresh, crisp broccoli. For dessert, we tasted bread pudding with a Jack Daniel's sauce - yes, I absolutely fit it in and it was worth every bite.

During this amazing dinner, I also had the pleasure of meeting the incredibly talented Ceci Johnson of Ceci New York. She gave us an insightful presentation on branding for your business, and considering that she has set the standards for luxury invitation and corporate identity design, I think she knows a thing or two about branding. Ceci is definitely a company to keep your eye on - they are constantly pushing the design envelope in the best ways possible, and continue to innovate within the fashion, lifestyle, and design spaces. And, if you're looking for custom wedding invitations, then look no further.

Thank you to JoAnn Gregoli of Elegant Occasions and the Association of Bridal Consultants for another wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment