Monday, January 20, 2014

DESIGNER CHALLENGE DAY 14: SAND

When I first started thinking about ideas for day 14 of the Full Circle Eventi challenge - to design a wedding using the Pantone color, Sand - I thought I would pair it with vibrant colors like poppy red and slate blue or lemon yellow and teal. 

All of those would be beautiful, don't get me wrong, but instead, I decided to let the sand hue shine amongst other neutrals, like shades of gray and tan. I wanted to show how beautiful a greige (gray and beige) wedding can be when paired with lots of texture and interest.

The key to making a beige wedding look, well, not beige (interpretation: boring), is to use many different shades to add visual appeal. I think this combination is anything but boring.



PHOTO CREDITS

DESSERT POPS: 
Image found via Inspired By This
CAKE:
Image found via Preston Bailey
LADIES:
Image found via Stardust Celebrations
CEREMONY CHAIRS:
Image found via
Cobrides, from Chairished 
RECEPTION: 
Image found via Weddingomania
INVITATION SUITE:
Image found via Once Upon Supplies
GROOM:
Image found via Bridal Bar
Photography: Troy Grover Photography | Floral Design: Peony & Plum | Coordination: Chelsea Navran Details Details
TABLESCAPE:
Image found via One to Wed

No comments:

Post a Comment