I'm in love with day 6 for the Full Circle Eventi challenge because it's all about chandeliers! And I took them outdoors - because, really, is there anything better than a chandelier outside?
Whether it's hanging from a tree, a tent, or a man-made structure over a table, a chandelier is such an elegant addition to a wedding, and when it's mixed with rustic surroundings, the contrast is breathtaking.
PHOTO CREDITS (vertically from top left corner)
1. Image found via Style Unveiled
2. Image found via Plectrumbanjo
3. Image found via Lacie Hansen
Hansen | Venue: Haiku
Mill | Floral Design: Teresa
Sena | Event Styling: Robyn
4. Image found via Alexan Events
5. Image found via Karen Tran
Photography: Brandon Kidd | Floral Design: Karen Tran
6. Image found via Peter Jon
7. Image found via Anyone Can Decorate
8. Image found via Mountainside Bride
Photography: Elizabeth Messina | Event Planning: Blush